Jobs at:CVPeople Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
15 October 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Plan the daily, weekly and monthly cash requirements and share with immediate supervisor
• Process cash reimbursement approval and collect the same from Bank
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due.
Count money in cash Box at the beginning of day to ensure that amounts are correct
• Make payments to staff, suppliers and temporary workers as per Company procedures and guidelines.
• Pay company bills by cash, vouchers, or checks.
Check the accuracy of cash requisition and check if well approved by authorized signatories before making payments
• Check the genuineness of receipts, invoices and GRN attachment during expense reporting
• Issue cash advances to staff travelling on company duties after receiving the approved Travelling advance sheet.
• Check the genuineness of receipts submitted with travelling expense report, check if expenses are within approved company policy and follow up for approval of the same report before raising the Payment voucher.
• Book the transactions in the financial program. (Navision)
• Calculate total payments done during a time period, and reconcile this with total of cash withdrawn from Bank.
• Follow up for cash count certificate on the monthly basis after monthly cash count
• Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions
• Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and they follow the approved procedures and guidelines appropriately.
• Maintaining monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions
• Submit payments to various offices for monthly statutory, taxes, and bills.
• Checking and managing cash position through Navision and internet banking
• Negotiation on the best exchange rates with Banks and making decision before exchanging foreign currencies
• Preparation of cheques/Internet banking entries for cash transfers and petty cash floats
• Preparation of cheques/internet banking entries for supplier’s payments as per approved list prepared by Financial accountant
• Posting daily payment vouchers to Navision system
• Liaise with banks to resolve any issue regarding payment of suppliers.
• Monthly reconciliation of stocks between IBMS stock module and Financila program Navision.
• Assist accountant in her daily activities.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
• Understanding of the Company Business.
• Good reporting skills.
• Demonstrated ability to operate in an international setting.
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
• Good knowledge of computer Microsoft office
• Pro-active, inspirational and trustworthy person.
• Work systematically and able to serve internal customers.
• An outgoing personality
• Independent self-motivated with good communication skills.
• Reliable and honest.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting or equivalent
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same or similar role
• Knowledge of accounting software
• Knowledge of Tanzania tax law
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application letter with a detailed CV attached with relevant academic certificates to; Afrisem Rijk Zwaan Ltd., at email@example.com, before 15th October 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.