Jobs at:The Salvation Army
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2022
Date Posted: Monday, February 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Salvation Army has been operating in Tanzania for over 80 years. At present, there are more than 150 Salvation Army locations in Tanzania. Each location aims to bring the Good News of Jesus Christ to the community. Through Church programmes, schools, institutions and extensive community development work, The Salvation Army aims ‘to bring people to a living faith in Jesus Christ through preaching the gospel, teaching and modelling holy living, and meeting physical need without discrimination/Candidates should understand, respect and sympathise with the Mission and Values of The Salvation Army.
Specification Required Qualifications, Skills and experience
Chief Accountant 1 post.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance with CPA required.
• 3+ years’ experience in field of accounting based to nonprofit maximization organization.
• Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP
• Working knowledge in accounting package especially pastel
• Strong financial analysis skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational and stress management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
• Ability to train and manage staff.
• Ability to work with little to no supervision.
• Any other activities as assigned by leaders.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Between 25-45 years of age
No previous criminal convictions or child abuse incidents, sex exploitation and abuse.
Please send your cover letter, passport size, CV with copies of professional certificates and contact details of 3 referees to The Salvation Army HO, To Chief Secretary Willy Gibson (Lt.-Colonel), PO Box 1273, DSM, attention to Captain. Stivina Sinana email TNZ.Leadership@gmail.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 February 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.