Chief Credit Officer
Jobs at:NMB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, February 17 2024
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 30 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Assist the bank in meeting its overall business plan goals and maximizing loan profitability within the bank’s defined risk framework, particularly in relation to portfolio at risk and non-performing loans.
• Develop, implement, and monitor compliance with credit policies, procedures and practices that strategically support the bank’s risk objectives.
• Supervise and coach the teams on credit analysis, credit quality assurance (support and monitor branches in all credit matters), credit admin (loans documentation and collateral, monitoring, collections, and central disburse¬ments of all retail and MSE loans) and special asset management.
• Participate in strategic planning, credit policy development, and credit quality management of the bank.
• Oversee regulatory compliance with BOT regulations in credit domain.
• Submit accurate and timely reports as required by the Board, Board Committees and executive management and regulatory agencies.
• Work with the business units. Compliance & Risk Department and HR to assure that training and education relating to lending rules and regulations are effective.
• Oversee the Special Assets Management department to assure collections and recovery functions are well defined and effective in meeting the overall objectives of the bank.
• Bachelor degree (Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Banking, Commerce or any other related field)
• Master’s degree (Accounting, Finance, Investments, Project Management, Business, Economics, Banking, Commerce or any other related field)
• Accounting certification, e.g., CPA/ACCA/CIMA or Lending Certification.
• Post graduate qualifications in banking is an added advantage.
• Proven track record in a heading credit management in banking.
• At least 10 years appropriate experience in banking and/or credit management including relevant credit risk management in a commercial bank with at least 5 years at a senior level in institutions recognized for good credit management with proven successful leadership in any banking portfolio or business.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stating the reference number 32636. For a full job description go to www.radarrecruitment.com and search for the job by reference number. The closing date
for applications is Saturday 17th February 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.