Commercial Sales Manager
Deadline of this Job:
05 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, October 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Commercial Sales Manager
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara Industrial Solutions (YIS) is an autonomous business area within Yara, comprising five global commercial business units, production units in Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia, and central functions. The business area has around 1,900 employees in 27 countries on all continents.
Yara’s Business Unit Mining Applications (BUMA) is globally one of the largest independent suppliers of technical ammonium nitrate and calcium nitrate-based products, serving the civil explosive industry around the world with top-quality products (UltrAN brand) and expert support (safety and technical).
One of our current Sales Managers is moving to a new position within BUMA and we are seeking her replacement. The position reports to Pierre Brunet, Commercial Director EMEA and will be part of BUMA’s commercial team.
Responsible for sales within own geographic area according to Business Plan, including:
• Develop, plan and implement commercial plans and strategies for the region
• Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives and identify and develop new potential clients
• Gather, report and communicate customers’ feedback on service, technology and product delivery
• Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
• Establish and manage the long-term relationships with both internal stakeholders (Customer Service, Transport Management, Supply Chain, Procurement, Production, etc.) and external stakeholders (customers, business partners, suppliers, etc.)
• HESQ, Ethics & Compliance:
• Responsible for making sure that sales are according to laws, regulations and Yara policies, observing all relevant safety, environment and quality standards.
• Maintain and develop good relations with authorities, mining and explosives associations, HESQ authorities, customers and transporters.
• Work proactively with our customers and transporters to maintain high HESQ standards throughout the value chain.
• University degree, Bachelor or higher, in a relevant topic (Chemistry, Technology) and/or business degree (MA, MBA), or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years of commercial/operational experience, ideally from the chemical or mining industry
• Knowledge of the explosives industry and particularly technical nitrates is an advantage
• Good communications and stakeholder management skills, ability to partner successfully with all organizational levels
• Proven track record in securing new business
• Comfortable with working independently and efficiently
• Fluency in English and French, written and oral.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
The preferred location for the position is in Africa. Extensive travelling is required.
Regional Director EMEA
Talent Acquisition Partner
Apply no later than: 10th November
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) in our business strategy and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks.
Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.