Consultants/ Associate Consultants/ Medical Officers - OBS/GYN
Jobs at:Shifa Pan African Hospitals (SPAH)
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, August 20 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Shifa Pan African Hospitals (SPAH) is a 250 bed tertiary care hospital located in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. With state of the art medical equipment, robust infrastructure, adherence to international medical standards and experienced medical staff, SPAH’s vision is to provide the highest quality medical care in Africa. We are now seeking a pool of qualified, experienced and progressive medical staff to join us in this vision.
Consultants / Associate Consultants / Medical Officers
Duties and Responsibilities
• To consult patients as per professional and National Guidelines for Clinical Management
• Organizing and ensuring medical consultations and treatments are provided as per standards required
• Ensuring the implementation and standardization of Peking healthcare clinical policies, tools, and hygiene protocols in order to minimize clinical risks and to guarantee the quality of patient care management.
• Promoting and maintaining confidentiality regarding all patient cases and records.
• Implementing diagnosis, prescription and prevention procedures that fall under the scope of his/her competencies,
• Asking appropriate questions to patients and following protocols in force as well as using laboratory services, when necessary, in order to ensure a correct implementation of the medical treatments and to refer patients when appropriate.
• Ensuring cleaning and minor maintenance tasks are performed according to the protocols.
• Recording in the individual patient’s card and registration books, all performed medical activities (drugs prescribed, lab results, vaccination status, epidemiological activity, doses, etc.) keeping data traceability in order to ensure patients treatment continuity.
• Keeping contact with all patients, providing them information regarding their health state and responding to their questions.
• Keep the patient and family informed about the illness and provide appropriate explanations about the treatment to follow; verify understanding to ensure informed consent and adherence to treatment
• Ensure that medical decisions are made with the highest level of integrity and ethics according to professional and Code of Conduct
• Other duties as assigned
Qualification and experience:
Holder of a CSSE/ACSSE plus a Certificate in Clinical Medicine, and valid licenses
DESIRED: High level of integrity (to be tested).Applicant living in Dar es Salaam are highly encouraged to apply.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your updated resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20-August-2023. Please clearly mark the position applied for in the subject field of the email.
SPAH offers equal opportunity employment along with a high capacity building environment and market competitive benefits.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.