Corporate Credit Analyst
Jobs at:Akiba Commercial Bank
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, November 14 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 02 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for analysis of Corporate credit applications to identify attendant risks, ensuring adherence to credit principles, credit policy and regulatory requirements. The incumbent will also be tasked with following responsibilities:
• To ensure full compliance with governance and regulatory requirements including timely and proactive application for waivers on likely breaches of concentration ceiling to the Bank of Tanzania.
• Speedy attendance to all matters relating to security formalization to facilitate prompt drawdowns.
• To undertake business and client appraisal of loan applications to ensure they comply with lending criteria.
• To gather and analyze financial information to evaluate business profitability for lending purposes.
• To ensure application of correct pricing rates in line with approved pricing structure and/or ability to highlight and motivate deviations.
• University Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration or its equivalent.
• Atleast 3 years’ experience in Corporate Credit Analysis
• Possess good organizational, planning and analytical skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements and ready for great challenges mail:
Covering letter and Your Curriculum vitae
Deadline: November 14, 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.