Cost and Management Accountant
Jobs at:Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, September 21 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 12 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cost and Management Accountant – 1 Position: He/she shall be reporting to Senior Accountant – Management & Cost Accountant.
Job descriptions and responsibilities:
1. Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organisation;
2. Analyse and recommend costs and cost savings measures;
• Collect and analyze data to determine variance and prepare budgetary performance reports for decision-making;
1. Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results;
2. Analyze any changes in goods or services provided to determine what effect it has on the cost;
3. Analyze production costs and recommend product pricing;
• Estimates cost for new product;
• Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services; ix. Provide inputs in audits and general ledger preparation;
1. Participate in conducting physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program;
2. Provide cost inputs in planning and budgetary process;
• Control and forecast income and expenditure;
• Advise on finance-related decisions; xiv. Participate in developing and managing financial systems/policies; and
1. Performs any other lawful duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working Experience:
• Holder of bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Finance or Accounting or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution. Must have a working experience of four (4) years in a related field.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid by the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: All applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CVs to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, names and contacts of three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 September 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.