Council Results Management Coordinator
Jobs at:Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation (EGPAF)
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, April 25 2023
Date Posted:Tuesday, April 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Council Results Management Coordinator
Department: Project Management
Location: Manyara and Dodoma
Reports To: Senior Strategic Results Manager
How will you fight for an AIDS-free generation?
Council Results Management Coordinator is a self-motivated individual who will provide direct council-level oversight of the Regional Acceleration Strategy (RAS) and is charged with the overall implementation of USAID Afya Yangu Northern supported activities in collaboration with CHMTs, in charges of facilities in the councils and health care providers at facility level and CHWs and volunteers at community levels working as case management teams. The Council Results Management Coordinator will be responsible for the councils` project results including planning, execution, monitoring, and documentation and reporting as per required frequency to the different levels. He/she has a council level project representation and relationship management function including sub-partners and collaborative partners within he councils in close coordination with CHMTs. Reporting to the Senior Strategic Results Manager (SSRM), The Council Results Management Coordinator in close collaboration with CHMTs leads a strong case management team assigned to the council including technical advisors, and officers, M&E staff and operations staff, council-owned health care workers, Afya Endelevu mechanism recruited staff, FBOs staff and CHWs and volunteers supporting project funded interventions within the council. He/she provides implementation oversight to maximize efficient use of council level available RAS+ resource utilization, guided by the level of support needed to achieve overall district council and respective facilities project results.
The Council Results Management Coordinator will ensure USAID Afya Yangu Northern implementation is well planned, coordinated, and executed with quality and accountability using the case management team approach that will be data-driven in prioritization of service quality gaps identified and performance challenges of the councils and its facilities. The Council Results Management Coordinator will work and coordinate with CHMTs to support a sustained response, designed to address the program sustainability. This includes jointly planning of council level RAS Strategy activities, monitoring and evaluation including weekly, monthly, and quarterly project activities monitoring as well as taking immediate course correction actions to prevent underperformance and maintain quality supported services
No two days are alike at EGPAF, but what can you expect in this role?
• In close collaboration provide overall council level project results achievement starting from smart RAS case management team flow organization and support with the district council’s facilities and communities
• Leading council-level RAS teamwork planning, execution, monitoring, and documentation and reporting.
• Provides council level project representation and relationship management including coordination with sub-partners, collaborative partners, and other IPs and stakeholders in the supported district councils.
• In close collaboration with CHMTs to ensure RAS priorities are mirrored in the council’s comprehensive council health plans (CCHPs) aligned with the C3HP project and councils plans and targets
• Ensure well-coordinated and functional roving and case management teams within the councils and facility focusing on data-driven performance priorities and gaps aligned with available project resources, technical and operations support.
• Coordinate with CHMTs to facilitate the implementation of the planned activities , review progress, and provide feedback for further improvement.
• Overall responsible and accountable council level USAID Afya Yangu results management including overall site and council level performance results.
• Provide oversight and ensure to ensure availability of required government and donor SOPs, guidelines and policies are in place and well adhered to in the course of project implementation, monitoring and reporting.
• Overall responsible and council-level council level comprehensive quality and timely submission of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual regional specific input including successes, lessons and challenges with proposed actions forward.
To be successful, you will have:
• Medical Doctor (MD) with more than 3 years of experience working or supporting project implementation at the council or regional level with a focus on HIV/AIDS, FP, RCH and TB programs in Tanzania.
• Master's in public health or other relevant master’s degree is an added advantage.
Bonus points if you have:
• At least 3 years of proven project coordination and support including hands-on experience in the planning implementation, monitoring, and results tracking, and reporting at the council, regional or national level of donor-funded project(s)
• Understanding of local RCH, HIV, TB, and FP integration context within health facilities and community levels
• Experience in Project Management will be an added advantage.
• Understanding donor-funded project requirements and knowledge of US Rules and Regulations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Kiswahili); strong critical thinking, problem-solving and attentiveness to detail
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is on a mission to create a world where no mother, child, or family is devastated by HIV and AIDS, and we are making an impact. We are a proven leader in the global fight to end HIV and AIDS, and an advocate for every child to live a full and healthy life into adulthood. For more than 30 years, EGPAF has been a leader in meeting urgent needs in pediatric HIV and AIDS in the world’s most affected regions. We carry out our values of passion, innovation, teamwork, leadership, integrity, excellence and equity every day, while maximizing our impact in the communities we serve . Join us on our fight for an AIDS-free generation!
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) began supporting HIV and AIDS programming in Tanzania in 2003 and established a country office in 2004. Ever since, in close collaboration and partnership with the Ministry of Health Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children and Presidents Office Regional Administration and Local Government, EGPAF expanded scope to supporting quality comprehensive and integrated HIV, GBV, TB and Family planning services in the supported regions. Recently, EGPAF in collaboration with consortium partners Amref Health Tanzania, Engender Health, D-tree International and Matchboxology won the U.S. Agency for International Development
(USAID)/Tanzania Afya Yangu Northern is designed around client – centred approaches to address gaps in HIV, TB and Family Planning (FP) service delivery, while continuously building and transferring the capacity of local stakeholders for sustainable and country- led ownership. USAID Afya Yangu Northern will focus on intensely on direct service delivery across all regions in early project years, ensuring that gaps to epidemic control are identified, and tailored solutions are designed to meet the needs of vulnerable populations
As a global, multinational and multicultural organization, EGPAF believes that diversity in the workplace enriches our work and enhances our impact and effectiveness. We believe that employees have the right to work in a climate of mutual respect and integrity that promotes dignity and respect for all, and that enables them to reach their full potential. The Foundation is committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B).
EGPAF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to country law requirements, EGPAF complies with US laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Foundation has facilities.
The Foundation does not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked to pay a fee at any stage of recruitment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
EGPAF is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to the below Link:
Link to job posting: https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=PEDAIDS&cws=41&rid=2998
Closing Date: April 28th, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.