Jobs at:Equity Bank Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, December 01 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 22 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Creative Designer
Reports to: Head of Marketing & Communication
Functional Level: Assistant Manager
Conceptualization and implementation of visual design solutions that meet the bank’s marketing
strategies from concept to completion. Execute and manage communication design, interactive
design, and campaign concepts as briefed.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conceive and develop effective ideas and concepts for visual communication for above and
below the line advertising in line with creative briefs submitted by business units.
• Develop creative branding executions of various elements in the market not limited to
• Maintain and uphold brand consistency throughout all our creative projects not only limited
• Oversee all creative projects, from conception to delivery observing deadlines and liaising
with stakeholders to keep them informed on job status and to highlight any issues.
• Responsible for all photographic directions for campaigns, and other initiatives and activities
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
• Experience and proficient with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign,
illustrator, light room, premier pro, after effects, etc.
• Understanding of vdeo production and animation
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
• Core knowledge about marketing-related subjects such as advertising, consumer behavior,
marketing strategy, market research.
• Creative and innovative mind with an artistic flair.
• Attention to visual details
• Leadership skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Team Player
• Presentation skills
• University degree or Advanced Diploma, preferably in Arts advertising or graphic design or equivalent
• A minimum of 3 years relevant experience, with proven track record
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application quoting the Job reference and title in the subject field to: TZRecruitment@equitybank.co.tz
Deadline: Thursday 1st December 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.