Credit Control & Invoice Dispatch
Jobs at:E.A.L.S Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, November 14 2023
Date Posted: Friday, November 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
E.A.L.S Limited is an incorporated company in Tanzania and operates in Tanzania with its head office in Dar es salaam. The primary objective of the company is to provide Logistics integration services to Tanzania Petroleum subsector including oil & gas projects on an end-to-end basis.
The Position: CREDIT CONTROL & INVOICE DISPATCH (Fixed Term Contract)
Ensure timely collection of cash from customers as per company communicated targets.
▪ Debt collection and ensuring weekly review of collector’s accounts
▪ Maximum collection based on monthly target
▪ Monitoring Client Accounts and to ensure that there are no outstanding balances on the specific Client Accounts.
▪ Timely matching of Client Account
▪ Ensure that invoices are paid in a timely manner as per credit terms agreed.
▪ Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email, letters and visits within agreed timescales
▪ Maintain accurate records of all communications with assigned clients
▪ Report disputed invoices and ensure proper follow-up is done with operations
▪ Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
▪ Propose write off irrecoverable debts
▪ Assist in opening/updating of cash and credit customers’ accounts in IRIS
▪ Ensure debit suppliers amount are transferred whenever it is possible
▪ Participate to all safety training as required
▪ Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project
▪ Any other duties as assigned by Management
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance Field/ or any other relevant field
▪ Other professional qualifications
• At least 2 years’ relevant experience
▪ Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
▪ Effective Communication Skills
▪ High level of integrity
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Excellent MS Office Skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply to TZ009email@example.com
Please note that should you not be contacted within 2 weeks after closing Job Advertisement – Consider your application unsuccessful
Candidates that meet the minimum requirements residing along the project pipeline are encouraged to apply
EALS Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.