Customer Relations Manager
Jobs at:Lafarge Tanzania (Mbeya Cement Company Limited)
Deadline of this Job:
06 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Lafarge Tanzania (Mbeya Cement Company Limited) a subsidiary of Holcim Group with its headquarters in Switzerland with operations in Africa, Europe, Asia and America. Holcim is the leading global company in innovative and sustainable building & construction solutions. Lafarge Tanzania is seeking to recruit highly motivated Customer Relations Manager, to be based in Mbeya Plant, in a permanent employment contract.
Summary of Roles and Responsibilities
• Build effective communication channel among customer service, logistics and other internal department to improve overall effectiveness.
• Address and close all customer complaints timely to improve customer satisfaction rating.
• Promote continuous improvement in customer satisfactions especially in areas of order placement
• /feedback and delivery satisfactions.
• Conduct customer satisfaction survey and identify areas of improvement to all customers. e. Participate, propose and implement customer driven sales processes.
• Education: Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field with minimum of five years’ experience in the relevant field.
• Technical Competencies /Additional skills:
• Good Communication skills both Swahili and English.
• In depth knowledge of local cement standards.
• Strong problem solving trouble shooting skills
• Team player
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants are invited to submit their CVs and Cover letters to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject of the mail applicant’s name and the position applied for.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.