Customer Service Executive
Deadline of this Job:
21 June 2021
Date Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Who we are
We’re global, we’re growing and we’re going to need talent to keep up the pace. We’re making payments simpler for over 4m customers worldwide, in over 90 currencies. We’ve been around for 10 years, disrupting the market with a digital payment platform that aims to make sending money abroad as easy as sending a text message.
There’s almost 1,200 of us already hard at work and we love welcoming new people. We’ve got offices across the world, from London to Sydney and 15 locations in between – they’re open for business but right now lots of us are working from home. Want to be part of our global growth story – read on…
About the role
To many companies, Customer Service means ‘phone agents’. At WorldRemit, you are so much more! Our Customer Service team are the heart of our business and they play a key part in creating the best experience for our customers when they contact us.
You’ll get to experience working across many different channels, from email, live chat, telephony to social media. Our UK based Training team will work closely with you to ensure you’re equipped with everything you need to deliver exceptional service through the quality, speed and efficiency of your responses.
As a member of WorldRemit’s Customer Service Team you will aim high, embrace challenge and always do what’s right; acting with integrity and building trust as you contribute to the company’s technical direction and long term decision making.
Reporting to the Head of East Africa and Country Manager, Tanzania you will:
• Manage queries on transactions via phone, email and live chat.
• Provide an optimum level of service with the aim of achieving a first contact resolution
• Screen and verify customer’s identification
• Be attentive and swift when monitoring and releasing customer transactions
• Review transactions, reporting suspicious activity to the relevant department
• Make our customers feel safe at all times, adhering to customer confidentiality guidance and relevant legislation
• Advise customers on the best approach to sending or receiving money based on their needs
What we’re looking for from you
• Relevant customer service experience e.g. call centre, sales, account management
• Multilingual – fluent written and spoken English and Swahili
• Confidence working towards targets in what can sometimes be a high pressured environment
• Digital savvy – proficient with Google Suite, working with a web or app based product or similar digital platform
• A team player that can adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment
• Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and service delivery focused. Always willing to go that extra mile.
• The ability to communicate professionally with local customers, proactively thinking outside the box to find suitable resolutions to queries
• The patience of a saint – there are times when customers will be unhappy unfortunately. You’ll be relied on to resolve their issues whilst keeping calm and focused and maintaining a fantastic customer experience.
• This is an office based role, Monday – Friday and based on normal Tanzania working hours
What we’re looking for from you
Benefits to be discussed once shortlisted to Recruiter interview
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
For applications visit: https://worldremit.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WRCareers/job/Dar-es-Sallam/Customer-Service-Executive---Tanzania_Req-444?source=Linkedin
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.