Debt collection Executive
Jobs at:Greenlight Planet
Deadline of this Job:
22 September 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Debt collection Executive at Greenlight Planet
Position: Debt collection Executive
Job Location: Arusha, Tanzania
Reporting to: Customer service Manager .
We are seeking a dedicated Collection Agent to assist our business with the recovery of outstanding payments from debtors. In this role, your duties will include communicating with customers via telephone, negotiating payment plans with debtors, and enacting payment plans that eliminate debt.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Utilize various skip tracing techniques and collection strategies (often designed by employee) to locate right parties in order to negotiate payment arrangements on high collectibility or value accounts.
• Negotiate payment terms and methods when right party is reached. The process often requires reviewing the account information in database, and/or asking probing questions of the consumer in order to better understand potential objections to payment.
• Overcome stalls and objections & suggest money sources for debt payment.
• Utilize payment options (credit cards, direct checks) and secure this information so that administrative services can process.
• Greenlight Planet Job Description- Customer Service Executive
• Negotiate settlements outside of normal guidelines, authorize credit bureaus deletions, negotiate payment arrangements over a longer span of time than normal, take accounts out of treatment (close accounts) within certain guidelines.
• May advise management regarding collection strategy effectiveness for various portfolios.
• May help resolve higher level disputes.
• Take escalated calls from level I and II collectors.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Updating the account details of customers and resolving pending customer issues.
• Previous experience in debt collections, or a related role is preferred
• Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly, utilizing proper grammar and telephone etiquette is preferred
• Computer literate a MUST
• Ability to compute basic math calculations using addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages is preferred
• Employee has contact with individuals within their department and extensive external contact with consumers
Nice to have:
Recruitment for this position is part of a very special project called the Off-Grid Talent Initiative, run by Shortlist in partnership with UKAID and the Carbon Trust. If you are hired for the position, not only will you join your new company but you will also become a part of the OGTI Clean Energy Leaders’ Community. This includes mentorship, peer network support, online training and other exclusive resources, as well as follow up over the length of your contract. Apply today, begin a career in the renewable energy industry with your new company, and become a part of the OGTI Clean Energy Leaders
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.