Director of Administration and Finance for Kilimo Tija
Jobs at:Tetra Tech
Deadline of this Job:
27 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tetra Tech International Development https://careers.tetratechintdev.com/ is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Director of Administration and Finance on an anticipated, USAID-funded agriculture program in Tanzania.
• Under the direction of the DCOP-Operations, supervise a team of administrative and financial professionals. Provide leadership, supervise and mentor local administrative and financial staff to effect sound project management, fiscal and administrative due diligence, and the development of organizational and individual capacities.
• Identify and implement changes in administrative and financial policies and procedures that will enhance the cost effectiveness of program implementation.
• Execute budgeting procedures and tools outlined in Tetra Tech’s Standard Operating Procedures that require technical units to provide adequate advance notice of support needs to financial, administrative, logistical, HR, and procurement units.
• Ensure compliance of project financial operations with USAID, and Tetra Tech Home Office administrative policies and guidelines.
• Respond to pertinent information requests from project partners and other relevant organizations/institutions.
• Advise the Senior Management Team on all policy matters concerning project financial management.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, finance, accounting, or another relevant field; Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of eight (8) years of demonstrated experience in financial management and administration; grants experience strongly preferred;
• Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in a supervisory role related to accounting, payroll, procurement, subcontracts, and/or logistical support services
• Demonstrated experience providing contractual and financial oversight to USAID or other donor-funded projects of similar size and complexity;
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment;
• Detail oriented, and ability to prioritize tasks and support program implementation while ensuring adherence to required policies and protocols;
• Accounting/audit certifications highly preferred;
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience with QuickBooks or other accounting software required;
• Professional proficiency in English is required.
• Qualified applicants from Tanzania are strongly encouraged to apply.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
CV in reverse chronological format Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/DirecAdmFinTZKilimo
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.