Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, August 07 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 26 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Head factory accounts department.
• Ensure that all production, stocks, and materials are recorded properly.
• Efficiency reports regarding power consumption and fuel consumption at plants are made and monitored.
• Ensure cost center accounting for each plant and operation.
• Staff cost to be monitored vs production.
• Input-output analyses to be done of raw material, packing material vs final production.
• Supervise and allocate the work of the Accountancy Section to ensure that all tasks are completed within prescribed timescales.
• Contribute to the preparation of the annual revenue and capital budgets, monitoring of financial performance, and completion of the annual accounts.
• Provide support on accounting matters relating to the Housing Revenue Account including budget preparation, monitoring, production of final accounts, and financial advice.
• Assist with the planning, testing, training, implementation, and review of all aspects of computerized financial systems.
• Provide financial input reports to Committees and other working groups as required.
• Qualification: CPA or ACCA
• Minimum of 5 years of working experience in accountancy or finance.
• Hands-on experience in accounting software e.g., ERP 9, TALLY, etc.
• Preferable experience candidates with industrial experience
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Independent, quality-oriented way of working with attention to detail.
• Good orientation in MS office
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.