Finance & Administration - Intern
Jobs at:Options Consultancy Services Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
05 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Options is seeking for a Finance and Administration Intern based in Tanzania to support the performance of administration, accounting and financial management of the organisation. The candidate will assist on the daily logistics of programme activities whilst learning various financial processes along the way necessary for career growth.
• As a Finance and Administration intern you will:
• Ensure technical staff receive all administrative support in execution of their daily responsibilities.
• Assist in daily logistics of programme activities such as accommodation, air tickets, catering service, road transport.
• Process supplier contracts; invoices including verifying and/or obtaining payment approval, matching purchase orders and receiving reports, documentation and addressing exceptions.
• Support the process of acquisition, soliciting and contract issuance to various service providers.
• Provide administrative support to the technical team in execution of their daily responsibilities.
• As part of your internship, you will be acquainted with the internal controls and systems in the various tasks and functions. You will also learn about donors’ compliances and organizational policies in area of finance and administration
• As an equal opportunity employer, Options Consultancy Services is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified candidates from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Options Consultancy Services.
• Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
• We seek people who are pro-choice, promote diversity and inclusion, are energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it/options/jobs/finance__administration__intern_23707/en/
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.