Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, November 14 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, October 19 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Manage all company’s accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
• Manage and comply with local and/or international statutory reporting requirements and tax filings.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Additional controller duties as necessary Reporting.
• Should be familiar with Finance and Accounting Principles, Excellent accounting software user and administration skills, Payroll Processes.
• Min 2+ years of experience as a Finance Controller.
• Professional Certification will be an added advantage. CPA or CMA preferred.
• University degree or master’s degree in finance in accounting (or any relevant discipline) with good skills in English speaking and writing and comfortable conversant in Swahili.
• Excellent Writing and Presentation skills.
• Teamwork and Communication Skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.