Jobs at:Corporate Staffing Services
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, January 30 2024
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 17 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client in the IT industry is seeking to hire a Finance Manager who will provide financial assistance and support during the project(s) implementation phase in Tanzania; monitor CAPEX and operating expenses during the implementation phase and ensure compliance with local regulations, corporate guidelines, and budgeted expenses.
Is accountable for all financial, reporting, controlling, and accounting aspects of the company. Supports the local GM by providing relevant information through high-quality and timely reports, for the operation of roughly 60 people across the country and ensures compliance with local regulations and operating guidelines.
• Liaise with Group Headquarters to ensure consistency in financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting processes, and specific project business models.
• Participate in overall tax optimization.
• Build, implement, and run an effective finance function to ensure efficient daily support to the local organization.
• Ensure “order to cash” and “procure to pay” processes are properly implemented and comply with local regulations.
• Guarantee and ensure implementation and follow-up of internal and external accounting standards, group policies, and tax rules. Establish financial statements in line with standards (both statutory and management financial statements).
• In charge of all internal controlling aspects and integrity of business and financial processes.
• Monitor, review, and assess financial performance. Analyze and explain monthly results and variance with budget. Propose and implement corrective actions aiming to achieve and exceed approved targets.
• Interact with customers, suppliers, external auditors, banks, tax authorities, and various entities (chamber of commerce, associations).
• Operational contact and responsible for liaising with auditors, external financial bodies such as court auditors, regulatory bodies, and any other relevant partners and authorities.
• Explore and evaluate options and implement initiatives to continually improve finance performance.
• In charge of implementing, running, and supervising customer invoicing as per customer contractual requirements, cash monitoring, cash collection, and cash optimization. Plan financing needs and liaise with Group HQ.
• Ensure compliance with fiscal requirements. Propose relevant processes/actions for tax optimization.
• Establish accurate budget, forecast, financial simulations, and specific analyses and reports in consultation with the relevant executive team members and the GM. Coordinate locally with functional and cost center heads to establish a realistic budget and liaise with Group HQ.
• Responsible for the timely collection of receivables and payables.
• Ensure timely and accurate, weekly monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to the GM and Group HQ.
• Participate in negotiations with local equipment suppliers.
• Ensure information dissemination by providing the GM and if needed the other department high quality returns and reports timely.
• Format of financial fact sheets will be defined by the GM.
• The FM oversees implementing and maintaining a Score Card outlining the financial performance of the company.
• BSc/BA in accounting, finance, or relevant field. MSc is an added advantage.
• Experienced Finance Manager with over 5 years experience in Finance and controlling within an International service / project-based organization.
• Should be Certified and registered with the relevant accounting body in Tanzania.
• Knowledge of an ERP (SAP) is a plus.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
• Knowledge of Tanzanian Labour laws.
• Knowledge of IFRS principles.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• High level of integrity and discretion.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Hands-on, business awareness, and customer-oriented.
• Languages: Very good level of English on top of local language.
• Talent for problem-solving.
• Good knowledge of the country’s tax system.
• Good communication skills.
• Good managerial skills.
• Big picture thinking capacity.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Manager – Tanzania (IT)) to email@example.com on or before 30th January 2024.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.