Finance Officer II
Jobs at:HelpAge Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, June 22 2023
Date Posted: Friday, June 02 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To provide effective financial management support to programmes by implementing HelpAge Tanzania’s Financial controls, policies through monitoring projects and programme budgets, reviewing and analysis expenditures, properly recording authorised transactions and reporting timely to both management and donors.
• We are looking for a dynamic person who is familiar with Accounting and assuming responsibility for managing and ensuring the effective implementation and evaluation of financial procedures consistent with standard practices and HelpAge Tanzania financial management procedures and principles. The post holder will be responsible for ensuring due diligence and compliance to HelpAge’s own requirements, those of donors and statutory requirements of regulatory authorities in Tanzania
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and/or Finance.
• Preferred 2 years financial management experience. Working with INGO will be added advantage.
• Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level,
• Advanced accounting skills
• Auditing skills
• Numeracy and ability to prepare accounts and other financial reports.
• Ability to function with a high degree of integrity
• Fluency in Kiswahili and English
• Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates who meet these requirements should send an email requesting for the full Job Description. Interested applicants should apply with a CV and a cover letter of not more than 2 pages starting how they meet the key competencies by email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org of email@example.com
Applications should be sent before Friday 09th June 2023. HelpAge Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No certificates need to be sent at this stage.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.