Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Finance Officer will provide financial managementsupport and ensure the smooth running of the office. This includes handling day-to-day financial operations of the Tanzania Office with particular emphasis on managing Mobile Wallet Payments(MWP),staff advance accounts, Accounts Payable implementing and maintaining an on-site financial accounting and book-keeping system required to assure the integrity and effective performance of Jhpiego Tanzania's financial operations. Works with other staff including and JEMS team members to ensure that the finance functions are being accomplished
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration – Advanced Degree an added advantage
• Basic accounting knowledge – CPA I or efforts in acquiring accounting qualifications or equivalent
• Computers skills, including the use of spreadsheets and/or accounting packages.
• Must have demonstrated book-keeping skills, understanding the maintenance of ledger entries, cash book and account entries, and bank reconciliation.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
• Experience with audits and financial reviews
• Knowledge of USAID regulations would be an added advantage.
• Previous experience with a nonprofit organization will be an added advantage.
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
• Understanding of USAID rules and regulation
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent through e-mail: HRTZ@jhpiego.org Electronics applications are encouraged. The subject on your application e-mail should be the title of the position you are applying for so that we do not miss your application. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The closing date for applications is Monday 28 February 2022 at 5:00 p.m
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.