Finance and Administration Manager
Deadline of this Job:
08 December 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Finance and Administration Manager is a full-time position for an upcoming award being solicited through USAID/Tanzania to increase economic opportunities for youth and to improve the business enabling environment for youth entrepreneurs, youth-led startups, and youth-led businesses, particularly within the agriculture sector. The activity will support private sector associations to strategically develop, strengthen operations, and improve service provision for youth entrepreneurs, startups, and businesses, ultimately facilitating stronger market systems and more resilient, inclusive youth-led enterprises. Building the capacity of private sector associations to advocate for implementation of pro-business and pro-youth policies and to deliver high-quality services needed by youth in the private sector will have broader ripple effects across the Tanzanian private sector, benefiting all businesses and giving them a better chance to grow and thrive. This position will be based in Tanzania and is contingent upon contract award to Palladium.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee and ensure sound management of human resources, financial management, and procurement and grants functions for the project
• Supervise project accounting, procurement, operations, and grants teams
• Oversee HR systems, processes, and documentation according to USAID and Palladium requirements.
• Oversee implementation of all operational systems as per USAID and Palladium requirements
• Ensure accurate tracking and recording of project expenditures and development of all required financial, operational and risk mitigation reports required by the client or Palladium headquarters
• Guide and assist program staff in preparing, revising and monitoring budgets for ongoing activities
• Travel to conduct due diligence, risk management and training as required
• Finance and administration management experience required; USAID or donor project financial management highly desired
• Previous experience preparing project/company financial reports, reconciling project/company bank statements, managing bank accounts, managing and monitoring petty cash, preparing payroll, tracking expenses according to budget, maintaining records to meet tax requirements including payroll, customs and Value Added Tax (V.A.T) taxes
• Previous office and human resource management preferred
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible and respond to emerging opportunities and overcome barriers
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in English
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://palladium.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/2/home/requisition/12436?c=palladium
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.