Jobs at:ABA Alliance
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, September 20 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 12 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ABA Alliance, on behalf of our esteemed Client and Business Partner in the Manufacturing Industry, we are looking for eligible and qualified candidate to fill the vacancy below;
Position: Financial Accountant
• Financial Reporting:
• Cost Accounting
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• General Ledger Management:
• Accounts Payable and Receivable
• Tax Compliance
• Financial Analysis
• Financial Compliance
• Audit Support
• Inventory Management
• Cash Flow Management
• Financial Systems:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (CPA certification is a plus).
• 3-5 years of accounting and finance experience, preferably in a manufacturing or wholesale environment.
• Proficiency in accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks, SAP) and advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting standards.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Adaptability and willingness to learn and grow in a dynamic environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your cv and certificates as one document (PDF version) indicating the position you are applying for as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. by or before 20th September 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.