Jobs at:Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Deadline of this Job:
01 March 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Finance Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Financial Accountant position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report to the respective Finance Manager (Financial Accounting).
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• The key responsibilities of the incumbent will be to control chart of accounts and general ledgers to ensure adherence to International Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards, company policies and procedures;
• responsible for month end and year end closing including ensuring timely, accurate and complete posting of transactions in the general ledger together with appropriate supporting documentation;
• preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting and forecasting package including balance sheet variance analysis;
• oversee accounts payable section to ensure full compliance with tax laws and collaborate with Treasury Accountant to manage payment plans;
• coordinate internal and external audits to ensure documents are provided and queries resolved timely;
• provide support to the finance leadership team as may be required.
Skills, Experience & Education
• The applicant should have at least a degree in Account & Finance or any other related field, CA (SA) / CIMA
• 3 - 5 years of Financial Accountant experience, experience in managing policies and the chart of accounts
• SAP FI (or similar) experience, strong knowledge on statutory requirements, excellent verbal / analytical reasoning ability
• foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships, exceptional accounting and reporting skills and attention to detail
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.