Jobs at:Blue Recruits Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 14 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 05 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Manage communication with suppliers, including confirming payment and notifying them of any delays.
• Safeguard petty cash and maintain documentation (except for legitimate exceptions) by obtaining receipts. Fill the Excel follow-up file and book entries in finance management software with appropriate cost centers. Organize, document, and archive double-counting processes.
• Reconcile all cash accounts (bank, MM) and make necessary entries. Propose conversion of USD to TZS when required. Manage relationships with the bank and bank users.
• Register acquisitions and disposals in the FA register. Handle annual inventory management. Track equipment ownership (computers). Ensure monthly reconciliation of the register with financial bookings.
• Organize and initiate tax payments with appropriate support. Monitor and document tax reporting and payments. Maintain timely and proper documentation of tax processes (both physical and digital).
• Reconcile and reinvoice claims paid on behalf of the insurance underwriter every month.
• Responsible for completing each step of the compliance checklist.
• Ensure adequate filing of all important and official company documents, including licenses, supplier contracts, lease agreements, etc. both in physical and digital formats.
• Assist with payroll processes. Coordinate with HR for manpower onboarding and offboarding.
• Immediately report any compliance risks or cash flow issues to the Country Manager or Finance Manager.
• Bachelor's Degree In Accounting
• Proven 3-4 experience In Finance Department
Adhere to deadlines for tax payments.
• Improve the organization of supplier information.
• Ensure proper documentation archiving (both physical and digital) for all processes, such as petty cash.
• Timely completion of the compliance checklist.
• Reduce the use of petty cash for supplier payments.
• Maintain accurate FA inventory records.
• Attend scheduled calls and meetings.
• Engage in weekly 1-2-1 meetings with the line manager.
• Participate in mid-year and end-of-year performance appraisals.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.