Jobs at:Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, July 30 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 26 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
During the term of employment, the employee SHALL take responsibility as a Financial Controller and the specific duties are outlined as hereunder:
• To review the Employer’s and Companies’ current financial position and provide a critical report on how best to advice their position.
• To provide guidance on financial decisions by estimating, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
• To protect Employer’s and its affiliate companies’ assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
• To monitor and confirm financial position by conducting regular and irregular audits and to provide information to the employer and its affiliate companies’ and external auditors.
• To advice the Employer and its affiliate companies on maximization of returns and limitation of risks on cash by minimizing bank balances and making investments.
• To prepare budgets by establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing and consolidating financial data and recommending plans.
• To achieve budgets objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action.
• To provide status of financial position by collecting, interpreting and reporting financial data.
• To prepare special reports on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends as well as P&L and balance sheets.
• To comply with national, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports and advising management on need actions.
• To ensure operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• To complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and follow up on work results.
• To maintain financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training them.
• To maintain financial staff job results by coaching, counselling and disciplining them and to plan, monitor and appraise job results.
• To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
• To protect operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
• To oversee all tax and regulatory compliance issues.
• To prepare and submit information to relevant authorities.
• To manage the Employer’s and its affiliate companies’ insurance
• To oversee the full process needed to affect salary payments to employees.
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Candidate must have 3-5 Years’ Experience as Financial Controller.
• Candidate must have 3-5 Years’ Experience with regards undertaking Audits and interfacing with TRA.
• Candidate must have ACCA or SEMA / Equivalent Accreditation.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or link below not later than 30th July 2023.
This position is open to Local only.
For any further clarifications call 0692 961 040
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.