Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, October 05 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 19 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As member of CCBRT’s Resource Mobilisation Team, you works towards a vision of a sustainable CCBRT that offers accessible specialized health services and development programmes to people in need. This by identifying and engaging new and existing strategic partners. S/he will pro-actively work with the clinical teams to translate the needs of the organization into donor language.
• Degree in development studies, International Relations, Communications or related field
• Minimum of four years’ work experience in an international setting
• Solid experience in fundraising
• Proven experience in development of logical frameworks and proposal writing •
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Swahili)
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Creative and out-of-the box thinker • Strong analytical and research skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders (internal/external)
• Able to deliver quality work on time (working with short deadlines)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references, an overview of funds raised. A cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role, and why you want to work for CCBRT in particular. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as additional assessments.
Please indicate job reference number: 2023-29| DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 5th October 2023
(Selection process might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.