Head of internal audit
Jobs at:CVPeople Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 30 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 16 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To ensure internal audit remains relevant through quality assurance services that align to business objectives.
• Ensure appropriate reporting of internal audit assurance and insights to the Board Audit & Risk Committee quarterly and senior management.
• Prepare Risk Based Internal Audit Annual Plan (RBIAAP) in line with International Professional Practice Framework (IPPF)
• Supervise and ensure implementation of Internal Audit Annual Plan accordingly (branch risk-based audits, ensure audit staff compliance with Internal Audit Manual and Charter
• Improve knowledge base of internal staff (capacity building) through planned career development plan, internal and external training.
• Provides advisory service to management such as internal control training to audit clients, policies and procedures review, circulars review, investigations and any other assignment requested by management that does not compromise auditor’s independence.
• Supervise as well as make follow up of audit recommendations.
• Prepare Regulatory and Donor Compliance Reports biannual.
• Conduct Internal Audit Review Meetings (IARMC) and IAD meetings.
• Supervise and review audits (Process audits, Risk Based audits, Information system, monthly summary, quarterly summary, target achievement, surprise audits) reports as per Annual Internal Audit Plan
• Prepare executive reports and make presentations (Country Management Team, Regional Managers, Directors, and Board etc.)
• Plan, supervise assets verification, and review reports.
• Make field visits, coach audit staff, conduct processes trainings to audit clients etc.
Knowledge and Experience
• Extensive knowledge of professional audit standards.
• Experience with Risk Based Internal Audit Annual Plan (RBIAAP) in line with International Professional Practice Framework (IPPF)
• Masters degree in accounting, business, public administration, economics, management, or a closely related field to the agency’s service sector.
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA),
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA),
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.