Jobs at:Career Options Africa
Deadline of this Job:
28 August 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, August 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, in Arusha is looking for a house help in a private residence. The successful house helper will be responsible for House maintenance involving cleaning, cooking among other house help activities. .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific duties will include;
• Cleaning and maintaining a private residence
• Cooking meals for the family
• Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
• Sweeping, polishing and moping the floor.
• Ironing clothes
• Washing clothes and doing all the necessary house hold chores.
Taking care of 2 young children one of a year and a half
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
• Must be trustworthy
• Must be attentive
• Should be loyal and caring as you will be dealing with small children as part of your duties.
• Adequate friendliness
• Good time management skills.
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
• Form four level education
• 3 years working experience
• Recommendation letter from a previous employer
Command of English (not necessary but would be of an added advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading of "Job Title You Are Applying" by 28th August, 2020. CV will be shortlisted as they are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by that date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.