Human Resources Manager
Jobs at:Company in Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
25 October 2020
Date Posted: Friday, October 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable Private organization located in Morogoro is looking to recruit a motivated and dedicated individual to join our team for the above post; .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparation of Company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for all staff recruitment (both internal and external) including identifying the gaps, advertisement of an open vacancy, long and shortlisting of candidates, interviews (both written & oral), Salary negotiations, and final selection of the best candidates.
• Preparation of employment contracts for employees (both fixed term contracts, Permanent contracts, and Contracts for specific tasks).
• Responsible for monitoring attendance of all company employees.
• Manage staffs leave and preparation of annual leave roster.
• Conduct disciplinary hearings, Suspension, dismissal of an Employee based on misconduct.
• Manage staff welfare including housing, Pensions, health insurance, stipends, transportation, Staff IDs, provision of better working conditions and assisting them in their various problems they encounter in their daily life.
• Supervise all statutory payment including WCF, NSSF, HESLB, PAYE, and SDL and make sure that all remittances are done on time to avoid unnecessary penalties.
• Preparation of Monthly payrolls.
• Administer all procedures for staff termination and retrenchment.
• Conduct training seminars for employees to enhance performance, attitude and knowledge to help the company growth.
• Responsible for all government compliances from its institutions including NEMC, OSHA, TRA, and immigration office.
• Handling of Labor office matters, and attending CMA hearings.
• Responsible for interrelations between employers and employees, labor/trade unions.
• Preparation of all work permits applications for labor and immigration for all expatriate employees.
• Responsible for planning and management of security for all company premises.
• Handling of loss recovery to damage of company properties and assets.
• Daily management of staff allowances.
• Any other duties assigned by the management.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management
• Minimum 10 years of Working Experience.
• Ability to manage more than 500 employees.
• Able to handle daily routine effectively.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work within a diversified environment.
• Ability to work and organize team under minimal supervision.
• Familiarity with FIR Information systems (ARUTI – Human Resources & Payroll System Management).
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Kindly send your application (CV and application letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 25.10.2020. (USITOE PESA ILI UPATE KAZI)
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.