Jobs at:Lulu Saccos Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, February 29 2024
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 30 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
NATURE AND SCOPE
The successful candidate will be responsible for reconciliation of insurance premiums with insurance companies, tracking commission’s receivable from insurance companies, meet assigned targets for premium collections for both life and general Insurance. He/she will report to the General Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To Plan, organize, direct and control Insurance Department activities Responsible for reconciliation of insurance premiums with insurance companies, tracking commissions receivable from insurance companies meet the assigned targets for premium collections for both life and general Insurance
2. To constantly check for fulfillment of the legal, statutory and regulatory requirements of Bank of Tanzania and Insurance Regulatory Authority and other relevant bodies,
3. Responsible for the operations of the Insurance business and be a representative of the SACCOS in all matters of Insurance business with regulatory authorities.
4. To advise costumers on suitable insurance products available.
5. To prepare reports on business development in respective functional areas
6. Responsible to maintain all Insurance records as specified by the insurance regulator in the insurance regulations and as per the insurance policy of LULU SACCOS
7. Manage and coordinate handling of claims and customer complaints with insurance companies.
8. To perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Applicant should have a degree in Insurance or any other related field.
2. Having a certificate of Proficiency (COP) in insurance is a must.
3. Having experience in insurance sales and other financial products sales is an added advantage.
4. Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Swahili languages.
5. Have ability to commit and work independently;
6. Should have computer skills;
7. Must be a Tanzanian
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A signed Application letter should be written either English or Swahili;
2. Applicant must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable applicants contacts, e-mail address, reachable telephone numbers as well as three (3) referees with their reliable contact;
3. Applicant must attach the following: –
4. Their certified copies of academic credentials (Certifictes and transcripts) including the Form IV National Examination certificate and Professional certificates from relevant authorities (if any).
5. Their Birth Certificate and a Copy or National Identity Number(NIDA Number)
6. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 29 February 2024.
All applications should be sent to.
CHAIRMAN OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS
LULU SACCOS LTD,
OR :To be submitted by hand or through email: email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.