Jobs at:Career Directions Ltd Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
15 February 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, February 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are a professional firm of Accountants and Auditors registered with the National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA) of Tanzania. We provide a wide range of services both in the public and private sectors within the country. We are looking for Senior Accountant Advisory Officer who will be based in Zanzibar. .
• Review of financial statements for compliance with relevant accounting standards;
• Preparation of consolidated financial statements for clients;
• Provide adhoc accounting advice to clients;
• Internal control training and financial reporting training;
• Support client’s month- end and year-end close process;
• Preparation of clients financial/accounting manuals;
• Preparation and or Review company’s management reports on monthly basis before submission to the clients;
• Development and monitoring of clients’ accounting systems;
• Review, evaluate, formulate and supervise implementation of clients’ Processes’ and Controls;
• Supervising and monitoring book- keeping activities for clients both on-site and off-site;
• Providing guidance and advisory to clients in all matters related to Taxes both direct and indirect.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
• Approx. 5 or more years’ experience in client accounting services type work is a must
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Experience in professional services (public accounting and or management consulting) is a must
• Advanced User with Microsoft Office suite of products particularly Microsoft Excel,
• Strong Experience/exposure to a variety of accounting platforms: QuickBooks, Tally, Pastel, MYOB both public and private Sectors.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.