Jobs at:HR World Limited
Deadline of this Job:
28 December 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
HR World Limited on behalf of our client, we are looking for an internal auditor to add value and improve the company operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. .
• Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
• Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc
• Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document process
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Accounting / Finance
• A minimum of five years experience in a similar role.
• CPA is an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.