Jobs at:Arusha Cooperative Union
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, October 17 2023
Date Posted: Monday, October 16 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Assessing and identifying potential risks that could affect the coop’s objectives, operations, or financial stability.
• Developing an annual audit plan based on the identified risks and priorities.
• Reviewing and assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems in place to mitigate identified risks.
• Ensuring compliance with organizational policies, procedures, laws, and regulations.
• Reviewing financial transactions and records to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with accounting standards and financial reporting requirements.
• Verifying the integrity of financial information and evaluating financial processes.
Key qualifications for the Applicant
• A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field is
required. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA-T)
• 3 years’ experience in Auditing, Accounting, or related fields is often required. Entry-level
positions may accept candidates with minimal experience, while senior roles typically demand several years of relevant experience.
• Strong understanding of audit methodologies, procedures, and techniques.
• The candidate should be at the age of 27 to 40.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Documents are needed Qualified candidates should send their applications
attaching detailed CV, certified of copies of academic credentials, reference letters from former employers (all in a single file) via email: email@example.com
Please address your application to addressing to:
Chairperson, Arusha Cooperative Union Ltd. P.O.
Box 7073, Arusha, Tanzania
Closing date for applications Send you applications on or before 9 th November 2023, (Close of Business)
Competitive remuneration and fringe benefits to be offered to the highly qualified candidate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.