Jobs at:Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, September 16 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 06 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
• Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
• Manage resources and audit assignments.
• Identify and reduce all business and financial risk through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
• Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practices.
• Compile and implement the annual internal audit plan.
• Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
• Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
• Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to management and/or risk committees.
• Overall supervision of planned annual audits
• Degree in internal auditing, financial accounting or financial management (essential)
• Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment
• Two years of fraud auditing experience
• Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Exceptional accounting skills.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications should be addressed to: Human Resource Manager,
Mtibwa Sugar Estates Limited, P.O. BOX 42,
Deadline: 16th September 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.