Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, August 08 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 26 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Perform risk-based annual internal audits for evaluating the effectiveness of controls in place.
• Execute and manage the audit assignments including performing field-work tests.
• Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability.
• Evaluate effectiveness of internal controls and prepare audit reports with value-added recommendations for management.
• Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
• Analyze financial statements, cost reports, and budgetary data to ensure accuracy and integrity. Verify that financial information is presented in accordance with relevant accounting principles and industry guidelines.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams, including finance, production, supply chain, and quality assurance, to gather relevant data and ensure cooperation during audit engagements
• Perform audits on stock and accounts across all branches.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends, accounting standards, and regulatory changes. Continuously enhance audit methodologies and contribute to the development of internal audit best practices.
• May need to conduct audits during work hours / off work hours during sensitive audits.
• Role may require a lot of travelling on audit assignments across our branches.
• Any other job as assigned by management on a requirement basis.
• Should be CPA with 5 years’ experience.
• Masters’ Degree in Accounting
• Fluent in use of Tally ERP 9 systems
• Proven experience in internal auditing, preferably within the manufacturing industry.
• Pro-active, willing to take responsibilities and take ownership of the job.
• Willingness to improve processes and procedures.
• Strong understanding of manufacturing processes, cost accounting, and inventory management.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to travel from time to time across all branches
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.