Jobs at:Africa Harmony Industry and Trade Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, December 31 2023
Date Posted: Monday, December 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Applications are therefore invited for suitable qualified Tanzanians, especially from Dar Es Salaam for the following positions below:
Position: Invoice Specialist (01)
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Accurately process and generate invoices in a timely manner.
• Verify and reconcile invoices for accuracy and completeness.
• Input and manage invoice data in our accounting systems.
• Conduct thorough reviews of invoices to ensure compliance with company policies and relevant regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Taxation, Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
• 1+ years of experience in accounting, preferably in invoice processing or a related financial role.
• Excellent ability to read, write and speak English language fluently.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Proficient in using accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail in all tasks.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are highly motivated, we encourage you to apply. To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for in the email subject.
The deadline for application is 31st December, 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be informed of a date for an interview.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.