Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, December 13 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client is currently seeking a meticulous and well organized Junior Accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate should possess a robust understanding of accounting principles, cost analysis, and financial reporting. In this role, the Junior Accountant will be instrumental in maintaining precise financial records, ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements, and providing valuable support to the financial manager.
• Maintaining proper accounting records via data entry on Tally software.
• Preparing sales proforma/ tax invoice.
• Maintaining other records via Google Sheets and Excel data processing.
• Sales and purchases reconciliation against Z-Reports & Purchase Register.
• Preparing and filing monthly statutory returns & and processing payments VAT returns, PAYE & SDL returns, WHT returns and WCF returns.
• Maintaining monthly debtor & creditors reconciliations.
• Preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
• Maintaining and updating stock records.
• Preparing monthly MIS reports and any other management reports.
• Processing supplier payments on a timely basis.
• Maintaining petty cash and preparing petty cash vouchers.
• Ensuring proper authorization of all vouchers and invoices for data entry and payment processing.
• Any other tasks as delegated by senior/ HOD.
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting.
• Experience with cost accounting and analysis.
• Proficiency in using accounting software (e.g., Tally &Tally ERP 9).
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in financial reporting.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.