Key Customer Manager-Barrick
Deadline of this Job:
28 September 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• Plan, direct, supervise, and evaluates work flow.
• Coordinate work activities to achieve the volume expected to meet operational requirements. Recognize and recommend operational improvements.
• Responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures.
• May monitor performance of staff members per established monitoring standards. May approve special price concessions, quotes, bid allowances, or adjustments.
• May make hiring decisions and conduct performance appraisals.
• May have responsibility for more than one team.
• Typically serves as first line supervisor.
• Degree/ Diploma in Mining or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 10 years sales & marketing management experience
• At least 5 years in a managerial position
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a mining / technical or sales environment
• Knowledge and understanding of Sandvik as well as customers business
• Background in Mining and technical work environment
• Intimate knowledge of Sandvik mining products and applications
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://sandvik.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/sandvik-jobs/job/Mwanza/Key-Customer-Manager-Barrick_R0032309/apply?source=Linkedin
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.