Lecturers - Department Of General Surgery
Jobs at:The Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS)
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 30 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), owned by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC), provides training for over 3,500 students. CUHAS is currently running programmes in Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master of Medicine (MMed), Master of Public Health (MPH), Master of Science in Pediatric Nursing (MSc.PN), Master of Science in Clinical Microbiology and Molecular Biology (MSc. CMDMB), Master of Science in Epidemiology and
Biostatistics (MSc. EB), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm), Bachelor of Science in Nursing Education (BSc.NED), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc.N), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS), Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy (BSc.MIR), Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences (DPS), Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences (DMLS) and Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography (DDR). CUHAS is looking for highly qualified and motivated individuals to fill the following positions:
1. THE WEILL BUGANDO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL SURGERY 1 POST
• A holder of a Master of Medicine (MMed) or equivalent degree with a GPA of 4 and above or with an average of B+ grade from a recognized Institution plus a GPA of 3.5 and above from the undergraduate studies. Must be registered by respective Council/Board.
• Teaching experience of 2 years is an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Adherence to professional ethic and conduct,
• Ability to design set, administer and supervise different assessment items,
• Ability to recognize students having difficulties, intervene and provide help and support,
• Ability to mark student scripts and course work assessment items and provide feedback,
• Computer skills and application,
• Ability to prepare and deliver own teaching materials,
• Potential to be a good role model and steer students towards dedication to learning, creativity and problem solving,
• Ability to carry out independent research and provide feedback,
• Ability to supervise research and other knowledge generating and development activities,
• Adaptability, Flexible and stress resistant,
• Personal organization and planning skills,
• The ability to work in a team and independently,
• The ability to work under minimum supervision.
Successful candidates will be offered competitive packages and benefits in accordance with their qualifications and experience as per the CUHAS Scheme of Service.
• All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
• Applications must be typed in English.
• All application letters must be accompanied by detailed and current curriculum vitae, all relevant certificates and full transcripts. For applicants with foreign certificates, a recognition by TCU must be attached.
• Names and valid addresses (and phone numbers or emails) of 3 credible referees must be provided.
• For applicants sending their applications through email, all documents must be attached as one PDF document.
• The deadline is Thursday 30th November, 2023 at 04:30 pm.
• Applications must be addressed and sent to:
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES (CUHAS),
P.O. BOX 1464,
Or E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.