Loan Recovery Officer
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, September 27 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Loan Recovery Officer (LRO) is responsible for receivables risk management (RRM). This includes among others: calling customers as per assigned portfolio, customer workout (Rescheduling customers), and portfolio management.
Responsible for dealing with all customers who are behind on their loans in a timely and professional manner.
• Making precautionary calls to customers related to account issues or payments due
• Documentation of all loan recovery calls appropriately in the loan workout cases-comment explaining the situation, next action, and date for next action correctly defined
• Escalation of all difficult cases to the Regional Business Executives (RBEs)
• Working independently on defined tasks and smaller projects identified jointly with the Head of CF or Team Leader, to help realize the department’s objective.
• Proving commercial and financial awareness in completing assigned tasks
• Completing assigned tasks in line with applicable policies, guidelines, processes, and procedures
• Contributing ideas for the Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) of the department, especially where directly applicable to assigned tasks
• Seeking opportunities to learn and develop within ENGIE Mobisol UK Ltd. and through training
• Undertake any other related duties as assigned by the line management from time to time
• Quality of departmental service
• IT asset management
• S/he is accountable for adherence to the company’s Policy
Knowledge and skills
• Good understanding of loan accounts
• Previous experience in a business dealing with loans is a plus
• Experience in customer relationship management
• Team player
• Computer literacy, particularly good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Self-starter with a passion for ENGIE Energy Access and its mission
• Behavioral – flexible, eager to learn, problem-solving, team player, creative, etc.
• A minimum Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Microfinance, or any other related field
• Fluency in Swahili and English languages with excellent verbal communication skills
• Experience in using Microsoft applications, computer, and smartphone literate.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.