PR Account Manager
Jobs at:CVPeople Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
10 May 2023
Date Posted: Friday, April 28, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for managing clients and promoting them to their target audiences. An influencer of public opinion, you grow brands and help drive sales through a range of PR tools such as news items, press releases, case studies, product placement and social media activity. You will be the key to shaping client’s reputation and profile and will manage their press coverage.
• Providing strategic counsel to clients to aid their PR and wider their visibility
• Liaising with clients regarding press campaigns, creative projects and PR solutions
• Providing innovative and creative ideas to clients
• Briefing clients and updating them on press campaigns
• Analyzing PR coverage and providing written reports
• Communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders
• Developing industry, sector and product focused PR campaigns
• Developing news angles, stories and pitches to further the client’s profile, products and services.
• Fulfilling the client’s key performance indicators and growing accounts
• Managing a high level of client interaction
• Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
• Acts as a subject matter expert and resource for Continuous Improvement processes.
• Strategize and forecast problems, assess potential risks and solutions, and plan alternatives.
• Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools
• Perform any other tasks provided by the Management.
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relation or related field is Required.
• Master's Degree is added advantage
• At least 4 years working experience in relevant field
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.