Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, October 14 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 04 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Payroll Administrator takes lead in the payroll function of the organization; Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing and accounting systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, statutory payments and other deductions.
The administrator is hands on; prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions. Obtains invoices and liaises with the Accounting teams on timely payments; Facilitates monthly payroll opening and closing, timely reporting and financial analysis; Ensures compliance with applicable Tax and Labour laws as well as best practices; Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
The payroll Administrator is a member of the HR team who takes part in the operationalization of the HR information system and supports the team with other financial and administrative related matters.
• Has a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business Administration or related field.
• At least three to five years of related experience
• NBAA – Tanzanian registration (added advantage)
• Has extensive knowledge of payroll functions including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
• Is Proficient with payroll software (experience with ARUTI is an added advantage), Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as an additional assessment.
Indicate job reference no: 2023-27| DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 14th October 2023 (selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.