Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, September 07 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Participate in/ provide support for the implementation of DCP Tanzania’s compensation strategy.
• Administer payroll and statutory (or other related) remittances for employees in DCP Tanzania.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Work collaboratively with the senior, Compensation & Benefits to define, formulate and implement competitive reward/compensation strategies, policies, and programs.
• Ensure effective implementation and administration of the Company’s compensation policies.
• Provide inputs/recommendations for the update of DCP Tanzania’s compensation policies and processes in order to reflect current realities.
• Ensure that administration of compensation for the organization is in compliance with prevailing tax laws and regulations.
• Ensure the accuracy and integrity of staff compensation details on the payroll system.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of staff salaries and benefits.
• Follow up with manpower providers to ensure prompt processing of contract staff salaries.
• Prepare and ensure timely processing and remittance of all payrolls related deductions e.g., PAYE, pension contributions, etc.
• Review/validate payroll-related invoices/schedules against relevant monthly payroll instructions.
• Prepare payroll impacting communication to all national employees (pay slips, salary reviews, etc.).
• Maintain and update the compensation database and provide ad hoc reports on compensation and benefits data, staff costs, etc.
• Provide ad-hoc reports on headcount reconciliation and compensation benefits data.
• Interpret performance appraisals scores and calculate the corresponding remuneration level.
• Assist with implementing relevant reward structures based on performance results.
• Conduct compensation surveys as required and compute corresponding remuneration.
• Provide support in terms of queries resolution on compensation related issues.
• Employees’ records keeping.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior or Head of Department.
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in HR or a Social Sciences related discipline.
• Professional qualification in HR Management e.g., Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
• At least 2 years’ experience in compensation and/ or payroll administration.
• Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
• Good knowledge and understanding of remuneration methodologies, tax policies.
• Good knowledge and understanding of employee reward and incentive schemes, packages etc.
• Good data/numerical and analytical skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially MS Excel
• Personal Health Insurance
• Pay Off Time
• Training and Development
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.