Jobs at:Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI)
Deadline of this Job:
02 November 2020
Date Posted: Monday, October 19, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Tanzanians to work in its community pharmacy on Contract basis in the posts of:- .
The applicant should have a Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) or its equivalent from a recognized institution. Must be registered by the National Pharmacy Board of Tanzania with working experience of at least 6 years as Pharmacist from the reputable organization.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervising the community pharmacy on provision of pharmaceutical services.
• Preparing and coordinating Institute’s systems on procurement, storage and dispensing drugs and treatment instruments.
• Implementing directives of Institute Therapeutic Committee.
• Planning, organizing and directing pharmacy policies and procedures in accordance to the pharmacy board and Institute policies.
• Executing and coordinating scientific research and make use of their results to improve pharmaceutical services.
• Assessing quality, safety and efficiency of drugs and treatment instruments.
• Monitoring proper consumption of drugs and treatment instruments in the Institute. Educating junior staff, medical staff and public on proper use of drugs and treatment instruments.
• Providing technical advice on the pharmaceutical services in the Institute.
• Determining and controlling drugs and treatment instruments in order to prevent its misuse. Performing any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her superior.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Age: Not more than 40 years.
Remuneration: Attractive renumeration package in accordance with Institute’s Salary scale – PMGSS 6.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Applications should be submitted in confidence including an application letter, CV, 3 referees, and copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and contact telephone number. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
• Applications should reach the Executive Director within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement through the following address:
Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute
P.O. Box 65474
• All applications should be submitted via the post office or at Muhimbili Orthopaedic Institute (MOI).
• Applicants for the Pharmacist vacancy should have a valid Certificate of Full registration that will be displayed at the Community Pharmacy.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.