Jobs at:Asasi ya Uwezeshaji Tanzania – ASUTA
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, January 08 2024
Date Posted: Friday, January 05 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ASUTA offer the following open vacancy for interested candidate;
Job Title: Program Accountant – Tanganyika District, Katavi Region
Minimum Qualification Degree
Years of Experience 2 years
As a Project Accountant/Administration, the Employee is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner in Tanganyika District, Katavi Region.
1. Maintain and update the project office filing system,
2. Ensure office security system is effectively functioning,
3. Supervise the work of office assistant
4. Advice the management on the methodology of improving occupational safety.
5. Supervise the hiring process of ASUTA employees.
6. Ensure the availability of adequate working tools, guidelines, regulations.
7. Collect invoices/bills and make payment ensuring the prevailing financial rules and regulations of donors
8. Keep financial documents and records to meet the organizational and project requirements,
9. Report to the financial performance on periodic basis to donor,
10. Make advance payment of travel allowance, per diem and travel advance,
11. Handle petty cash,
12. Reconcile bank accounts and report to project management unit
13. Providing accounting services to the concerned, especially the status of budget and expenditure on quarterly basis or as and when required,
14. Keeping project staff aware and informed of changes to accounting system/structure/ procedures through training/presentation,
15. Managing for purchase of the supplies, materials, equipment and physical facilities,
16. Visiting project sites as necessary to facilitate and oversee the field activities,
17. Assist the process of financial and project annual audits and;
18. Other responsibilities as directed by project Finance Manager and Administration
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a CV, passport size photo and cover letter (only) indicating position applied. Through our email address email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 8th January 2024. Each application should include at least three referees Telephone contacts must be submitted with the application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.