Jobs at:Asasi ya Uwezeshaji Tanzania (ASUTA)
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, September 27 2023
Date Posted: Friday, September 22 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Years of Experience 2 years
As a Project Accountant/Administration, the Employee is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner in Tanganyika District, Katavi Region.
• Maintain and update the project office filing system,
• Ensure office security system is effectively functioning,
• Supervise the work of the office assistant
• Advise the management on the methodology of improving occupational safety.
• Supervise the hiring process of ASUTA employees.
• Ensure the availability of adequate working tools, guidelines, and regulations.
• Collect invoices/bills and make payments ensuring the prevailing financial rules and regulations of donors
• Keep financial documents and records to meet the organizational and project requirements,
• Report the financial performance on a periodic basis to donors,
• Make advance payment of travel allowance, per diem, and travel advance,
• Handle petty cash,
• Reconcile bank accounts and report to the project management unit
• Providing accounting services to the concerned, especially the status of budget and expenditure on a quarterly basis or as and when required,
• Keeping project staff aware and informed of changes to accounting system/structure/ procedures through training/presentation,
• Managing for purchase of the supplies, materials, equipment, and physical facilities,
• Visiting project sites as necessary to facilitate and oversee the field activities,
• Assist the process of financial and project annual audits and;
• Other responsibilities as directed by the project Finance Manager and Administration
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a CV, passport-size photo and cover letter (only) indicating the position applied. Through our email address email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 27th September 2023. Each application should include at least three referees Telephone contacts must be submitted with the application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.