Programme Finance Lead
Jobs at:FHI 360
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 16 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 01 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
FHI 360 is a global organization that mobilizes research, resources and relationships so people everywhere can access the opportunities they need to lead full, healthy lives. With collaborations in over 60 countries, we work directly with local leaders to advance social and economic equity, improve health and well-being, respond to humanitarian crises and strengthen community resilience.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Programme Finance Lead for an upcoming civil society activity.
This position will be based in Tanzania and is contingent upon award.
The Finance Lead will be responsible for all programme financial operations. They will be responsible for financial controls and reporting, project budgeting, financial compliance with donor requirements, coordinating internal and external audits and administering payroll. The FL will work closely with FHI 360 UK’s Finance Director.
The Finance Director must meet the following requirements:
• Significant experience in finance and grant roles across donor funded programmes in Tanzania.
• Experience in financial management and oversight of FCDO-funded programme(s).
• Fluent in Kiswahili
• Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent. Masters preferred.
• Minimum of 5-8 years related work experience, including 3 years in management and 3 years working at the corporate or organization level.
• Past experience managing a financial analysis department is required.
• Experience working with an international organization.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.