Deadline of this Job:
Friday, October 13 2023
Date Posted: Friday, September 29 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for an enthusiastic Accountant to join our accounting team. S/ He will be responsible for gathering financial data and preparing accurate reports. Also, should be able to maintain journal entries.
The accountant will be working closely with the Finance Manager to understand our company’s accounting practices. Besides, should be detail-oriented and have the ability to conduct in-depth research. S/HE strong analytical skills are vital in crosschecking and verifying financial documents.
As an Accounting, you should be highly efficient, motivated, and reliable. Moreover, you should display a learning attitude and should be able to cope in a competitive environment. You should also be able to accept constructive feedback and improve your skills.
Send in your application if you would like to work on your accounting skills. We would love to have you on board.
• Preparation of monthly financial reports Maintaining journal and general ledger entries
• Coordinating with the Accounting Officer during audits and annual forecasting
• Communicating with the Accounts Payable Manager and Accounts Receivable Manager to track pending invoices
• Undertaking data entries and balance sheet reconciliations
• Maintaining accurate and detailed inventory records
• Performing administrative duties such as preparing invoices and updating accounting files, as and when required
• Cross-checking financial statements and data for accuracy
• Using accounting software when performing accounting duties such as generating financial reports
• Payment processing team in undertaking credit checks
• Adhering to the State and Federal regulations when performing accounting duties
• Ensuring completion of assigned tasks as per the timeline provided
• Preparing and verifying expense reports and statements
• Assisting in filing IT returns Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field
• Basic knowledge of accounting principles, GAAP, and laws
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Familiarity with accounting software like Fresh Books, Wave, and Zero Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Good multitasking and organizational skills
• Willingness to learn new concepts
• Ability to work under pressure
• Highly motivated and reliable individual
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the criteria given above and interested in the vacancies, please send an application letter and CV combined in as one document indicating your present employer and position, daytime telephone contact, names and addresses of three referees.
SHDEPHA+ Kahama will conduct interviews at Kahama municipal Office for the shortlisted Applicants.
To be considered, your application deadline is on Friday 13th October 2023; The subject line of your job application email should mention the job position that you are applying as it appears in this advertisement. Failure to do that your application may not easily be retrieved.
All correspondences and applications should be emailed to:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.