Regional Senior Auditor (RSA)
Jobs at:World Vision
Deadline of this Job:
01 June 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 18, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To provide technical supervision, support and coordination of the Region’s Internal Auditors, as well as performing managerial duties in the absence of, or as delegated by the Regional Audit Managers (RAMs).
In addition, to provide an independent objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations. This will be done by using a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes of the Organization.
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
• Bachelor degree in Audit, Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Professional audit certifications (ACCA/CPA/CIA/CISA/CFE) finalized or in advanced stage of certification process.
• Must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations including new regulations; where there may not always be a readily apparent solution
• Excellent presentation, analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications
• Maintain a current knowledge base of audit industry practices and to ensure best practices as always considered
• Perform all assigned audit duties in a manner that reflects the highest professional standards and complies with the guidelines of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Considerable knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
List additional work experience required as a minimum qualification for this position.
• Must have prior working experience in audit (Public or private) of not less than four years in a recognized organization, two of which should be at a senior supervisory level. Experience in accredited audit firms and/or in a Non-Governmental organization will be an added advantage. Proven experience in Risk Based Auditing Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others and establish credibility with business partners. Cross cultural and multi faith experience Exposure to various accounting systems
License, registration, or certification required to perform this position:
• If applicable, include language requirement(s) as a minimum qualification for this position.
• University degree in Commerce, Accounting/Business Management/Finance.
• Be a qualified CPA or ACCA with an up-to-date membership status.
• CIA certification – finalized or in progress.
• Good command of the English Language, written and communication skills in particular. Knowledge of French/Spanish would be an added advantage.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• List academic requirements, technical skills or other knowledge preferred for this position.
• Strategic thinker with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills Strong project management skills Computer skills (office application, accounting systems is a plus) Working knowledge in Audit software packages
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.