Jobs at:Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC)
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, May 30 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 23 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The mission of DCMC Trust is to provide accessible and sustainable quality health care through a Tanzanian comprehensive health system which encompasses community-based prevention and primary, secondary and selected specialized and super-specialized care.
Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC) Hospital located at Ntyuka Dodoma has served thousands of patients as a multispecialty hospital offering quality health care for the people of Central Tanzania and in collaboration with other stake holders and in line with the Government policies.
DCMC Trust is an equal opportunity employer offering stable and professional working environment with competitive remuneration and benefits.
DCMC Hospital invites qualified Tanzanians to fill in the following vacant positions
The incumbent will manage and administer the overall registry functions, develop and maintain proper archive system and ensure the safety and security of files and documents. S/he will screen all incoming and outgoing mail and presents those letters to the concerned
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
• Holder of a Diploma in records management from any recognized Institution
• Basic knowledge in computer studies
• Excellent customer care skills
• Computer Literate
• Atlest two years working experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL POSTS:
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address, and reachable telephone numbers.
• Applicants should apply on the strengths of the information given in this advertisement.
• The title of the position applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter/e-mail and marked on the envelope
• Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates/ transcripts as follows:
• Postgraduate Degree First Degree/Advanced Diploma, Diploma/Certificates.
• Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates,
• Computer Certificates where applicable.
• Professional Certificates/Licenses from respective boards where applicable,
• One recent passport size picture and copy of birth certificate.
• Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action.
• Applicants should indicate three reputable work-related referees with their reliable contacts.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of the interview
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.